At Christine Elizabeth Academy we are committed to each and every child. We are committed to encouraging our students to possess the following qualities:
- A mastery of academic skills
- A love for learning
- Good manners
- Good study habits
- Respect for themselves and others
- And the ability to apply their knowledge to improve their quality of life
We pledge to maintain a safe and productive learning environment, to seek ways to encourage home and community support, and to prepare our children to meet the challenges of the future.
Christine Elizabeth Academy Provides...
- A parent portal, RenWeb, providing 24/7 access to student academic and account information.
- Opportunities for students to express themselves in creative avenues through instruction in the arts and foreign language.
- Daily Physical Education
- Weekly instruction in:
(1) Art (2) Music (3) Spanish (4) Computer/Coding Extracurricular activities after school in
(1) Dance (2) Piano (3) Tennis (4) Tae Kwan Do (5) Chess
- State accredited, committed to child development academically, socially
- Small class sizes with the average student teacher ratio being 1:15.
Our curriculum specializes in preparing students to compete nationally with direct instruction in:
- MATH (EXCEL MATH)
- READING (HM JOURNEYS)
- PHONICS (HM JOURNEYS)
- ENGLISH (HOUGHTON MIFFLIN)
- SPELLING (ALL ABOUT SPELLING)
- WRITING (HOUGHTON MIFFLIN)
- HANDWRITING (ZANER-BLOSER)
- SCIENCE (NANCY LARSON)
- SOCIAL STUDIES (HM HARCOURT)